Franco V for #30Thirty30
Approach everything like it’s an art project.
To celebrate Plattan 2 Bluetooth’s 30+ hours of wireless playtime, we reached out to creators worldwide to help us create the ultimate 30 hour playlist. One hour a day for 30 days.
Franco has done it all over the years. Born and raised in NYC, Franco is a man of multiple trades, crafts and passions. Having spent many years in rock bands around NYC, he now focuses on being a DJ, craftsman and most recently a pitmaster.
His motto of approching everything as an art project could not be more evident than in his most recent project. Holy Ground is a BBQ pop up that has received a lot of attention this past summer and earned high praise amongst the BBQ community. He puts his heart and soul into everything he does and can never settle on just ordinary or ok.
Franco has always been striving to push boundaries, break the rules and go to the beat of his own drum. His playlist echoes this sentiment. He describes it as timeless, gritty, eclectic.
Franco's picks (Tracks 332 - 346):
Click HERE to go direct to Spotify app.
332. The Shangri Las- Out In The Streets
333. New York Dolls - Private World
334. Slick Rick - Sitting In My Car
335. Iggy Pop - Some Weird Sin
336. UTFO - Roxanne Roxanne
337. Buddy Holly - Rock Me My Baby
348. Freddie Cannon - Tallahasse Lassie
339. The Animals - Bury My Body
340. The Zombies - Care Of Cell 44
341. Neil Young - After The Gold Rush
342. Violent Femmes - American Music
343. The Velvet Underground - Rock And Roll
344. Debbie Harry - The Jam Was Moving
345. Richard Hell & The Voidoids - I’m Your Man
346. Tiny Tim - Stay Down Here Where You Belong
Follow Franco on Instagram.
More from Inside Urbanears
Music, dancing and the renowned Paris flamboyance. We hosted a launch party for 'Listen to Yourself by Yazbukey'
Norm-breaking and unapologetic. But still with the same fears and worries as the rest of us. Arvida Byström challenges society's rules as well as herself. Almost always with a touch of pink. We had a quick chat with Arvida about the new collaboration on our Pink Collection, about challenging the norms of society and how to Listen to yourself.