Brasstacks for #30Thirty30
From Uppsala With Hops
To celebrate Plattan 2 Bluetooth’s 30+ hours of wireless playtime, we reached out to creators worldwide to help us create the ultimate 30 hour playlist. One hour a day for 30 days.
With a passion for the basic essentials, brewing company Brasstacks has supplied local craft beer out of a farm outside of Uppsala, Sweden for a couple of years now. Theirs song picks, much like their beer, are best served to different dishes in order to create the perfect blend for your taste buds. Whether it's a refreshing chevré salad or some smokey barbecued spare ribs. A playlist for one sole purpose. To get down to brass tacks.
Brasstacks picks (Tracks 222 - 238):
Click HERE to go direct to Spotify app.
222. Clutch – X-ray visions
223. Drive-By Truckers – Sink hole
224. NOFX – Oxy moronic
225. Tom Waits – Bad as me
226. Iron Maiden – The prisoner
227. DOWN – Ghosts along The Mississippi
228. Monster Magnet – Blow 'em off
229. Mastodon – Blood and thunder
230. Mary beats Jane – This life
231. Raul Midon – Next generation
232. The long winters – Ultimatum
233. The Walkmen – Little house of savages
234. Hoven Droven – Slentbjenn
235. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds – Today's lesson
236. Faith no more – Midlife crisis
237. Wax Mannequin – The water
238. Arctic Monkeys – Red light indicates doors are secured
Follow Brasstacks HERE.
More from Inside Urbanears
Music, dancing and the renowned Paris flamboyance. We hosted a launch party for 'Listen to Yourself by Yazbukey'
Norm-breaking and unapologetic. But still with the same fears and worries as the rest of us. Arvida Byström challenges society's rules as well as herself. Almost always with a touch of pink. We had a quick chat with Arvida about the new collaboration on our Pink Collection, about challenging the norms of society and how to Listen to yourself.