Mander for #30Thirty30
From xerox flyers to recording artists, with a style all his own.
To celebrate Plattan 2 Bluetooth’s 30+ hours of wireless playtime, we reached out to creators worldwide to help us create the ultimate 30 hour playlist. One hour a day for 30 days.
MARTIN 'MANDER' ANDER
Martin Ander or ”Mander”, origins from the Swedish graffiti scene of the nineties. As many of his peers who deployed into all of society's different creative pools, Mander dove into the one of graphic design. Starting out making xerox flyers and skateboard graphics has eventually taken him to creating artwork for recording artists like Håkan Hellström and KRS-One. With a style deriving from everything from wild style graffiti to comic books, Mander has developed an original imagery that carries his own mark. Mander's playlist is an equally wide range of genres as his choices in people to work with. As Mander himself explains it: “Some punk, some sweet soul, some friends, some heroes. Music to draw to, music to dance to”.
Mander's picks (Tracks 87 - 107):
Click HERE to go direct to Spotify app.
87. Kitchen And The Plastic Spoon – Fantastic
88. Adolescents - Kids of the black hole
89. Federals – Shocking love
90. Magazine - The Honeymoon killers
91. Paper – Out of into it
92. The Beat – Mirror in the bathroom
93. Zero Boys – Civilization's dying
94. The Velvelettes – These things will keep me loving you
95. The Spits – Bring
96. The Uniques – My conversation
97. Banshees – Project blue
98. DEVO – Uncontrollable urge
99. Rita & The Tiaras – Gone with the wind is my love
100. Thee Headcoatees – I gotta move
101. Agent Orange – Bloodstains
102. A.A Bondy – Mightiest of guns
103. Iggy Pop – Candy
104. Red Doves – Chameleon street
105. Lord Tanamo – I'm in the mood for love
106. The Dickies – Eve of destruction
107. Lesley Gore – You don't own me
Check out more of Mander.
More from Inside Urbanears
Music, dancing and the renowned Paris flamboyance. We hosted a launch party for 'Listen to Yourself by Yazbukey'
Norm-breaking and unapologetic. But still with the same fears and worries as the rest of us. Arvida Byström challenges society's rules as well as herself. Almost always with a touch of pink. We had a quick chat with Arvida about the new collaboration on our Pink Collection, about challenging the norms of society and how to Listen to yourself.